Monday, June 13, 2016

Birthdays, Blueberries & Bad Habits

Hello there :)

Sorry for the long wait!
It has been a busy week! My Mom is more active now, walking around and is not in bed so much anymore. We are thankful that she is getting stronger each day.
My Uncle was admitted to hospital about a week ago and he is in the Critical Care Ward, so my parents were visiting him daily and that made my Mom quite tired! He is still in hospital now.

On another note, it was Grace's 4th birthday this week! Do you remember my post about her 1st birthday? If not, click here !
Time really does fly! I can't believe that little Gracie is 4 years old already.
My Grandmother came for one night because she had a doctors appointment this week and we celebrated her birthday then too. I actually share a birthday with her but she wasn't here on that day. So, we made a whole other cake!
My Mum iced it beautifully!

It's really cold now and Blitzy has been sleeping the whole day! She used to be so neat before but since she's been spending time with Curly, she picked up on her untidy habits and now, Blitzy ruffles her cover up to sleep too!

God bless,
Sele'ha Mikhaila ♡
Blitzy on her shelf.

I made a Blueberry pie not too long ago.


Blitzy playing crazily!!



How cute?!

Curly in bed.

Blitzy with her cover all ruffled up!

Grace's 4th birthday Princess Cupcake Cake! My Mom made it.

We did 2 tone iced cupcakes too.


My Grandmother's birthday cake, my Mom did this one too.


Joshy made a bed for himself in my brother's room.

So sweet! 

A slice of that cake

No comments:

Post a Comment